Translate

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Macedonia & Burundi

 

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ! 
    Im happy to inform you that the mission trip to Macedonia and Burundi was successful! It’s been so long since I went on mission trip. I am blessed that the lord guided me to Macedonia to meet with the pastor there. It was great to be able meet with a lot of the deaf community there.  I was encouraged to share the gospel, my testimony, and knowledge from God because they have limited access to hear from another deaf about Jesus. Some from the deaf community are very interested in starting a deaf translation project. We are in the process of developing a deaf translation project there in May. Praise the lord! Pray for them to plan wisely and that this project will able to happen.

Two weeks in Burundi went well! They completed 12 chapters and they understood our methodology very well. Praise God for that. I went to visit their deaf church and it was something special. There are around 40 people that attend a deaf church in a government school building. I have a picture for you to see of the large deaf group of people attending the church. Pray for deaf team to find a suitable place to continue the work without too much of a cost to the people. 

Covid has been hard on a lot of ministries and Wycliffe is no exception.  We have lost a lot of support over the past two years.  I would ask that you prayerfully consider once again your support to this ministry.  Thank you! 

I want to you thank you for your prayers!

















No comments:

Post a Comment